Chef Anne Mooney is a member of APCA
First, we have an initial interview so that I can learn your
likes, dislikes and any dietary concerns you might have. For
instance, would you like to lose weight, gain weight,
consume less salt, less sugar, less fat? Are you allergic to
or intolerant of any types of food? Would you prefer a
vegetarian diet or are you a dedicated carnivore? Are there
any foods you just plain dislike? Are there special family
recipes for which you have a yearning but which you just
donít have time to prepare?
I will take a look at your kitchen Ė especially the stove:
do all the burners work and is the oven temperature
reasonably accurate? And the refrigerator and freezer: is
there enough space for all these lovely meals I am going to
leave for you?
We will set a date for me to come to your house and prepare
your food in the safety of your own kitchen. On that
appointed day, hereís what I will do.
You donít have to worry about a thing. Just come home and
enjoy your dinner.
- All the shopping.
- Bring the fresh ingredients and my own cookware and utensils to your home.
- Prepare your meals in the safety of your kitchen.
- Individually package, label and refrigerate or freeze each meal.
- Leave detailed reheating and serving instructions for each meal.
- Leave your kitchen spotless and your house full of the aroma of freshly prepared food.
Take a minute and figure out what you are going to do with
all that time I have just saved you!